- At its top speed, this sewing machine can reach an impressive stitch rate of 1,100 stitches per minute.
- Compared to other models in the same class, the Singer 4411’s motor is 60% faster than its competition.
- The frame of this sewing machine is crafted from heavy duty metal, which enhances its durability and provides for skip free sewing.
- The top loading, drop in bobbin system makes it simple to thread needles.
The newest addition to the Singer line of sewing machines is the Singer 4411 Heavy Duty High Sewing Speed Sewing Machine (see today’s price on Amazon). Despite the mouthful of a name, this simple, yet effective, machine is designed for beginner to immediate sewers. Robust, powerful, and solidly built, the Singer 4411 is an excellent entry-level investment for those who are new to the wonderful world of sewing.
The list of features that this machine has to offer include an automatic tensioner, a drop feed, and a top loading bobbin system. When the powerful motor is operating at top speed, this sewing machine can achieve 1,100 stitches per minute. This model offers 11 unique built in stitches, it has adjustable pressure foot pedals to make the sewing process simpler than ever.
- With a top rate of 1,110 stitches per minute, this machine has an exceptionally high stitch rate.
- The stainless steel bed plate provides for even sewing and smooth fabric feeding.
- The bobbin system has a transparent cover that makes it easy to monitor your thread supply as you work.
- This sewing machine is backed by a 25-year warranty from Singer.
- The Singer 4411 cannot be used in countries that do not support 120V AC, even when a power adaptor can be utilized.
- This machine only has 11 built-in stitches, and the limited range may not satisfy more experienced sewers.
The boxy design and heavy duty metal frame of the Singer 4411 recall the durability and reliability of Singer sewing machines of past decades, but it goes one step beyond. This Singer model seamlessly blends user favored features with the power one would typically find in a commercial sewing machine. This provides hobbyists with the strength and speed they would like to have without losing the portability aspect of the machine and without having to pay an arm and a leg for it either.
Although this is not a commercial grade sewing machine, it provides a unique blend of features for a specific group of the home sewing machine market – high volume sewers and quilters.
While some might refer to the Singer 4411 as a straight stitch machine, it does offer more than that alone. It has 11 unique built in stitches, which includes a four step auto buttonhole. While some reviewers have decried the model’s lack of features, others have praised its ability to allow a user to engage in creative sewing, in addition to utility power sewing.
On this Singer model, the stitch width can be adjusted up to 5mm, and the max length adjust is 4mm. Dials on the side of the sewing machine are used to change each setting. There is a third control knob that is used for buttonhole balance. The dial controls right and left side stitches to create perfectly even buttonholes each and every time.
When it comes to the presser feet, the Singer 4411 comes with four different styles of feet: button sewing, general purpose, buttonhole, and zipper. The feet are press on, which makes them easily interchangeable. Additional presser feet can be purchased separately.
The average sewing machine operates at a speed of 850 stitches per minute, but the Singer 4411 can produce a top speed of 1,100 stitches per minute. Speed is one of the most useful methods for forcing a needle through thick fabrics, like leather and canvas. With the 4411’s stronger than average motor, the job becomes even easier. With the appropriate needle, this machine will be able to power through multiple layers of denim or canvas. A comparable commercial grade model would run well over $1,000.00.
- SINGER HEAVY DUTY SEWING MACHINE: It has 11 Built-in Stitches- 6 Basic Stitches, 4 Decorative...
- ADJUSTABLE NEEDLE POSITION: The needle can be changed to any of the three available positions to add...
- HIGH-QUALITY SEWING MACHINE: The heavy-duty metal frame adds stability, and with a strong motor,...
Another element of the Singer 4411 that has won praise from users is the fact that the machine can be used in three different needle positions. More clearance is offered at the foot pressure to factor in the bulkiness of thick fabric. This Singer model also offers built in storage for its included accessories. This list of accessories includes a seam ripper, a quilting/edge guide, extra bobbins and needles, a felt disc, and extra spool pins, amongst other items.
With its ability to power through thick fabric, strong motor, and adjustable presser foot pressure, the Singer 4411 Heavy Duty High Sewing Speed Sewing Machine offers a solid investment for new to intermediate sewers. Currently, Singer offers a 25-year warranty on the machine with a 5-year limited warranty on motors, wiring, switches, and speed control. If you’re looking for power and speed, this is the model you want to have by your side.
Last update on 2020-01-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon