- The Singer 3232 has 32 unique, built-in stitches, including an option for creating automatic, 1 step buttonholes.
- The automatic needle threader makes it simple to thread the entire machine – from the spool to the needle’s eye.
- At top speed, this sewing machine can produce 750 stitches per minute.
- The adjustable foot presser can be raised into a higher position to accommodate thicker fabrics.
- This sewing machine is covered by a 25-year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
What most buyers love about the Singer 3232 Sewing Machine (see today’s price on Amazon) is the fact that it offers the advanced features needed to encourage their skills to grow; however, its design is simple and straightforward enough to enable beginners to get the hang of using it quickly. From its 32 different stitching patterns to the machine’s multiple accessory storage compartments, it is apparent that careful thought and consideration has gone into the design and execution of this product. The Singer 3232 has enjoyed favorable professional and consumer written reviews.
- This sewing machine comes with a wide variety of accessories, including a soft dust cover, darning plate, and additional packs of sewing needles.
- This model comes with four unique presser feet to get new sewers, and additional options are available for purchase.
- The frame of this sewing machine is built from metal to ensure its durability and longevity.
- Some customers have reported dissatisfaction with the model’s “lack” of features.
Designed for those who are new to the wonderful world of sewing, the Singer 3232 Sewing Machine packs a wallop in terms of features – all at an affordable price. For example, the machine’s needle features an automatic threader, which significantly reduces the amount of time required to sew. The automatic, one-step process for creating buttonholes will produce professional results with the simple touch of a button. In addition to its buttonhole stitch, this sewing machine also has a built-in catalog of six basic stitches, six stretch stitches, and 19 unique decorative stitches for sewers to experiment with.
The straightforward design of this sewing machine offers an adjustable feature for stitch length and width, which eliminates fabric bunching and creates smooth, strong seams. Stitch length and width are both adjusted via a dial. This sewing machine features a metal frame that was designed for longevity. The durability of the machine’s frame is matched only by its 25 year, limited warranty from the manufacturer. Singer also offers a two-year warranty on all of the model’s electrical components and a 90-day warranty on all services and labor.
One of the most wonderful aspects of the Singer 3232 is that it comes with all of the accessories one needs to begin using it right out of the box. This long list of accessories includes an electrical power cord, a user’s manual and instructional DVD, an L-shaped screwdriver, additional packs of needles, and a handy guide to edging and quilting techniques. Other helpful accessories that come with this sewing machine include a soft dust cover, a darning plate, and an auxiliary pin for the spool.
Four sewing feet, including a zipper foot, an all-purpose foot, a buttonhole foot, and a button sewing foot, are stored in the machine’s free arm, which makes them readily accessible during the sewing process. This sewing machine’s presser feet have an extra high lift, which is an excellent feature to have when a sewer is working with multiple layers or bulky fabrics. With a top sewing speed of 750 stitches per minute, sewing time is shortened significantly.
From the initial threading of the sewing machine to determining which presser foot should be used, this Singer model’s quick start guide will walk a user through each step. While the capabilities and features of the Singer 3232 may not be what advanced sewers are looking for, this model packs a powerful motor that is guaranteed to please even the most discerning sewer.
- SINGER PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 3232 portable sewing machine features 32 built-in...
- AUTOMATIC NEEDLE THREADER: Threading the machine is so easy that you can have the entire machine...
- SEWING SPEED: The SINGER 3232 sewing machine has a maximum speed of 750 stitches-per-minute, so...
Anything a beginner sewer could want or need can be found in the Singer 3232 Sewing Machine. The selection and number of built-in stitch options offer plenty of options for customization and experimentation. Although this model’s automatic features are not as comprehensive as those of more advanced Singer sewing machines, what it does offer is simple and easy to navigate – an added bonus for users who are struggling to get the hang of sewing. The model’s affordable price, coupled with its extended warranty, makes this sewing machine a solid bet for a novice sewer.
Last update on 2020-04-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon